Don’t dismiss free content
Don’t forget you’ll also get some great free content too; photography can arrive on your feeds from your fans and customers. Why not use some of their photos? We’ve seen some great brands do this on Instagram Stories. The images may not be as polished as you’d want to have on your main instagram page, but it’s a great way to not only engage with those customers/fans of your brand, but also help get the message out that others love your products too.
Whatever you decide to do, in-house or professional photography, your images represent the perceived quality of your products, so make sure the quality truly represents your brand and make sure they’re plentiful enough to reach as many of your potential clients as possible.
- eCommerce is growing, massively, not only in the UK but globally. With great products, eCommerce site and great imagery, there is no reason why those images cannot target a global customer base
- Great visual content increases the perceived quality of your brand and products - ultimately leading to more sales
- The right number of photos, including detail shots, will improve the experience for your customers and help them make that all important decision to ‘add to basket’
- You can shoot in-house or use a professional - however you decide to do it, make sure they are good enough to represent the quality of your brand and products
- Branding is key to every decision you make as a company - at the heart of branding are great images. You need to grab the attention of your customers with great social content to encourage then to want to see more, then have great product images to allow them to take a closer look at what you have to offer
- Great product photos are in focus, usually with a white background, great colours, consistent white balance and nice bright lighting
About Traffic Jam Studio
Traffic Jam Studio is a Commercial Photography Studio, based in Hackney, London. We specialise in product photography for Social Media and eCommerce. We love what we do, what we create and working with our clients to achieve great visual content. If you'd like to have a discussion about your visual content requirements/strategy, we’d love to hear from you. Call us:
020 8985 7469E-Mail us:
info@trafficjamstudioVisit our website:
Unit 5 Till Road, London E5 8JB